Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sunrise, but anxious



My sunrise of the day was taken on the very, very old phone again today. My phone is till playing up. It is very frustrating. 

I couldn't sleep last night. I had sweats real bad from anxiety. I have run out of money until next week. The car repairs last week cleaned me out. I have no petrol, so I am going to have to park the car at the charity for a week. I usually park near the water, one of the small joys of being homeless. 

Parking at the charity means that I lose my peace, my sunrises and my space. It is busy there, and I do not always feel safe. 

I am stressing over the phone too. I have nothing left now - twitter is a lifeline to my world. I have meet a lot of good people who support me there, and I get to tell my message about homelessness. 

I need some space, that's why I couldn't live in the car in the city - I can keep going as long as I create my space near the water. 

I hope I stay safe. 

2 comments:

  1. Can u get government help there in aussie. Like benefit emergency crisis fund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi we would like to see if we can help you...please message us at https://www.facebook.com/BrisbaneRiSEQLD we are also running a petition to raise awareness

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. Comments that are rude or distasteful will be removed. If you wouldn't say it to my face, please don't say it here.